Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» 'In my pants' game.
North Horizon Academy Emptyby Damon Mark Laurent Sat May 18, 2013 2:35 am

» LOVE, Rose
North Horizon Academy Emptyby Rose Talia Love Sun May 05, 2013 8:20 pm

» im on MEDS! [character request]
North Horizon Academy Emptyby Octavia Cadence Cantate Sun May 05, 2013 6:20 pm

» MINAMI, Kino
North Horizon Academy Emptyby Kino Minami Sun May 05, 2013 3:42 pm

» LAURENT, damon mark
North Horizon Academy Emptyby Damon Mark Laurent Fri May 03, 2013 11:21 pm

» Serenia Bellmont [w.i.p]
North Horizon Academy Emptyby Serenia Bellmont Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:43 pm

» Our Ad!
North Horizon Academy Emptyby Damon Mark Laurent Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:10 pm

» Green-Oak Farm
North Horizon Academy Emptyby CaitlinG Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:00 pm

» Renovation!
North Horizon Academy Emptyby Rose Talia Love Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:11 am

ICC CHAT
OOC CHAT!
AFFILIATES!
content here
VOTE!

North Horizon Academy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NHA

North Horizon Academy Empty
PostSubject: North Horizon Academy   North Horizon Academy EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:39 am

North Horizon Academy Nha_ad10

North Horizon Academy is where the best, the brightest, the richest and most talented students go to school. You can't get in without an invitation and you don't get an invitation unless you're worth it. Found on one of the beautiful islands of the Caribbean, the academy holds state-of-the-art facilities, tediously maintained picture perfect rooms, manicured lawns and internationally acclaimed professors who are trained to give the best education for your child.

But where do the rift rafts go? They all study at South End, a sister campus that's found on the other side of Savannah Bay. Over there, it's survival of the fittest. People at South End know what it's like to live the real world without the glitz and the glamour of money. Don’t get me wrong, the campus isn't that bad. In fact, the campus fares way better than most since it's being run by the same people who founded North Academy. The thing is, the students there are either scholarship kids, former Horizon students who screwed up or people who just don't fit in with the privileged.

It's a known fact that neither campuses like each other. The rich kids don't want to be seen fraternizing with the less blessed and it's the same story from the South. I mean, who would want to hang out with a bunch of snobby narcissists? But when the founders decide to merge the two schools together, all hell breaks lose and tensions rise as the two campuses battle it out for domination. You either go north or south.

Which side are you on?

northhorizonacademy . forumotion . co . uk
(ditch the spaces.)

Back to top Go down

North Horizon Academy
Page 1 of 1